cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Customs Processing Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a question regarding messages for Export Declarations.  We have setup our Processes and Activities for PLDA to have 4 different stages (Export Declaration, Export Declaration Accepted, Print Export Declaration and Receipt Export Confirmation).

Today when an a material is going to Turkey from Belgium, a form is needed and this is being done under a Message in the Communication Tab before we process the M7100 Export Declaration.  Due to changes we now need to process this document after the Export Declaration has come back due to needing the registration number on the form.

The problem is once we process the M7100 Export Declaration, the document moves from Export Declaration to Export Declaration Accepted and I no longer have the message to process for the Turkey form.  I have tried adding it to the Export Declaration Accepted Activity, but it will not appear until both the I6100 Message (Status Response Export) and I6110 Message (Release Export) have been received. 

My question is how can I make this message for the Turkey form appear before I have both the I6100 and I6110 message?  I have looked through the configuration settings and I cannot seem to find an activity sequence or similar field to make this happen. 

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Please follow below steps

1.You should remove message(PXXX) turkey form in activity Export Declaration

2.you should  add  message(PXXX) turkey form in activity Export Declaration Accepted .

3 .Add message(PXXX) in Define Rules for Output Determination

Kindly let me know whether you did above steps

Regards

Udhaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udhaya,

My issue was that I never removed the message from the Export Declaration activity.  Once I did that it appeared in the Export Declaration Accepted activity.  I am unclear by what you mean "Add Message in Define Rules for Output Determination"  though.

Thanks, Eric

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Define Rules for Output Determination is last step in message deterimantion process

It is availabale in path

Main Menu of GTS under SAP Customs Management -- Master Data.---Default Data

Thanks

Udhaya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

It sounds like a candidate for an additional "optional" Activity in the Sequence.  A Declaration enters an optional activity if it becomes relevant for an output form (as opposed to an electronic message).  So you would need to make sure that your form is only determined when the destination country is 'TR'.

Let us know if you still get stuck.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave