Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up transaction pop up is not showing for IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Please could you help on this below issue:

We are creating follow up activity for Interaction record.

I am able to see my follow up transactions in  Transaction Type drop down in IR but when I select my Activity and click on "Create Follow-up" button,

there is no pop up screen and it is not directing to Activity creation screen but it is displaying "Follow-up transaction was created".

I have done copy control between my IR and Activity but it is not bringing me to Follow up activity screen.

Thanks

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I agree with Bruce. However, I also had customers that would like to spare 'one click' to their agents and navigate automatically to the created followup document.

If this is your scenario requirement also, you can check the following thread as a starting point to your enhancement, or give it a try with Intent Driven Interaction configuration (not sure).

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Garcia,

Very helpful answer.

Thanks

Madhu

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If you click on "Follow-Up" Details instead of the new follow up button, then the system navigates automatically to the screen:

and takes over the entered data:

If new follow up button is clicked, then the follow up transaction gets added to the activity clipboard.

Both options are available in the SAP standard.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sigrid,

Thank you very much for your inputs.

The first option "Follow-Up " details is working for me but  second option when I click on "Create Follow-up" , the follow up activity is not adding to "Activity clipboard".

Could you tell me why follow-up activity is not adding to "Activity clipboard"?

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your valuable usggestions.

I have added Activity in Activity clipboard that fixed my problem.

Activity is now showing up in Activity clip board when I click on "Create Follow-up"  button.

Thanks

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Madhu,

This is the correct standard behavior. This aims to increase IC Agents's woking efficiency. So during the interaction like phone call conversation with customer, IC Agents can decide to maintain the
follow up right now immediately or afterwards.

If you want to edit the followup immediately, you can click the follow up documents entry from

activity clipboard on right side. After you click create "follow-up button", the follow up documents
will be collected in activity clipboard.

Best Regards,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bruce for your helpful answer.

When I am trying to create a Activity as follow up for IR, I am getting a message that"Follow-up Transaction created" message is showing but Activity clipboard is not displaying with my Activity.

I have done copy control between IR and Activity.

Please could you let me know, is there any setting I am missing.

Thanks

Madhu