cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caught exception : exception 70034023: Internal error during instantiating calculation model (42014)

aluri_hemanth
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing an weird issue when I execute HANA Calculation view in Analysis of office. The thing is I'm able to see the data in Calculation view in HANA Studio. But I'm not able to see the data in Analysis of office, where in which is throwing an exception :

" Cannot access Data  -  Caught exception : exception 70034023: Internal error during instantiating calculation model (42014) ".

Details as mentioned below :

-  Master Calculation View is a Graphical Based.. ( In addition, I have used one Scripted Calculation view in Master Calculation view)

Could someone help me over here ?

Appreciate your Prompt response

Thanks,

Hemanth Aluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

Analysis for Office uses MDX instead of plain SQL, that's why you area facing a difference between HANA Studio and AO. There might be further information in the indexserver traces of your HANA System. Take a look at it and paste the contents here.

Other than that, I know for a fact that SP08 had some MDX bugs, so depending on your revision you might be facing known bugs. For that matter, check HANA release notes and verify if the corrected bugs match your scenario.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira