Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Valuation at the time of STO

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client is in retail business. They have a distribution center, through which they send the material to different stores throughout the country from STO route. Both distribution centers and stores are created as plant in system.

We have one new material in distribution center which we have extended to the all stores. Price control is "V" and "0" in both plants i.e. distribution center and stores.As we procure material from vendor in distribution center, price is updating properly in material master as per price control "V" in distribution center.

But when we are creating STO from distribution center to stores and doing PGI, system is creating entry of price difference. We have not maintained any price of this new material in stores as this is a new material and we are sending this first time. But as per our understanding, as we are maintaining price control "V" in stores for this material, system should valuate this material in stores as per the price of sending plant.Price difference comes in picture only when price control is "S".

Kindly suggest what can be the reason for the same and how to get the desired result.

Pls suggest

Regards,

Ankit K. Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,

I think your plants are belongs to two or more company codes.

Please refer below link.

Valuation of Stock Transfers - Managing Special Stocks (MM-IM) - SAP Library

Thanks,

Mahesh

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

NO....both plants relate to single company code only...

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please advice.

Regards,

Ankit