Dashboard stops working when several chart fonts are referenced to a cell
I have been having this problem for a very long time now, when I reference a few of my components to a reference cell (I am using a HEX#) my dashboard completely messes up. When I preview the dashboard or export it I am not able to view certain charts or certain items resize on their own.
What I have tried already:
- Strictly use alphanumeric HEX codes
- Limited myself to a few colors
- Used 1 color per type (font, axis, guidelines, etc)
- Made sure HEX does not appear more than once in my spreadsheet
- For example if the Pie Chart gets resized or disappears, I'll delete it and bring in a new one
- I was using 4.1, I downgraded to 4.0 and rebuilt my entire dashboard
I am very lost here. I lost over 3 weeks worth of work due to this problem I am continuously facing. I've attached 1 version of dashboard I was working on that is giving me this problem. This was a design I was working on, I do not have access to most of my work since I downgraded my dashboard version.
Thanks in advance guys!