cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete multiple items out of SAP B1?

0 Kudos

I received bad data from a supplier and need to delete hundreds of unused items from my db.  I know how to delete one at a time, but is there a bette way to delete items on a more grander scale?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

The "Master Data Cleanup Wizard" give you ability to clean/delete all the unused Masters. You can find it under Administration--> Utilities

Note: You have to keep the Add-Ons closed while running this wizard.

Thanks,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use "Master Data Cleanup Wizard" functionality. It located on Administration\Utilities.

Hope this helps,

TVSon

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think DI is the easiest way.

But before that, u might want to use DTW to inactive those item first, otherwise, if someone accidentally post a transaction against these items, you will not be able to delete them

Frank

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor

Hi

if you have too many records too delete, I would do a SDK program to delete them.

I would choose one item property and I call DELETE. I would mark this property in the items to delete, and the program will try to delete the items with this property.

In the case the item cannot be deleted, the program must mark as inactive. Remember an item with movements or in a document (quotation, order) will not be deleted.

Kind regards

Agustín Marcos Cividanes