cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training History by Organizational Unit (SAP LSO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - this is my first post so I hope I'm phrasing things right for the community. I appreciate your patience with me in advance.

I'm working with SAP LSO and trying to retrieve training history by organizational unit - I'm trying to conduct an audit of different divisions / planning units / organizational units within the organization to see which divisions are pushing their people to attend training.

From what I've understood (and through my attempts at ZTE12 and ZTE4) so far is that those transactions only work if the organizational unit was assigned the training (as opposed to just individual persons). Is there any way (or any t-code) to generate a report that allows me to search through training history that's organized by organizational unit or planning unit?

Just to make sure I'm explaining it correctly, I want to search for how much training the members of the organization within the Business Applications planning / organizational unit within IT have attended throughout 2014.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omar

• Use lso_pvmn t-code

Regards,

Shirin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! I ended up using Bookings Per Participant (LSO_RHXBUCH0) and that did the trick!

For anyone who's interested, I also ended up using Attendee's Training History (ZTE12) to get more columns / additional information in my extracted report (stuff like org units). It was a bit more manual labor - I had to use Bookings Per Participant to get a list of all the ID codes then used the clipboard to generate an additional report in Attendee's Training History. After a few vlookups and some Excel work, I had the report I needed.

Thanks again for your help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this standard report RHTHIST0_LSO  or RHXTHIST_LSO via T-code SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using SE38 but for some reason don't have access to it - but after looking it up, I think it would have worked.