When I am creating any new message the interval add 10 instead of 1
Hi every one,
As the title shows, When I am creating any new message the interval add 10 instead of 1.
- My interval number is from 1000000000 to 7999999999
- The actual number is 1000000042
- When I create a new message assign number 1000000043
- But in the current interval shows now 1000000052 instead of 1000000043
- So, I have messages numbers separated by 10 and I need to have it separated by 1.
I have Solman 7.1 and I configure ITSM, the interval that I am ussing is CRM_INCDNT, transaction CRMC_NR_RA_INCDNT.
Thanks for your responses
Prakhar Saxena replied
in spro define transaction type setting
choose your transaction type and then check below
also my blog
this should resolve