cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I would like to ask you how on to resolve a problem with memory checker in SAP BO.

Recently I reconfigured our test CMS database for business objects to another server.

After a number of tries I finally managed to log onto the CMC.

The problem appears after logging in stating as below, if required I will post the rest of the error log.

My question is:

Is this problem with assigning memory to the SAP Business Object, if so, how do I assign memory to the process.

I use browser Internet Explorer 11 to access CMC.

message javax.servlet.ServletException: #{setupWizardBean.initializePlugins}: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.businessobjects.sdk.plugin.desktop.service.IService.getServiceHosts() of a null object returned from com.sap.sw.capacity.internal.CapacityMemoryRequirementChecker.getCMSService()

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Kind regards,

Łukasz Dejewski

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz,

You cannot increase the memory. The error you are getting is already a known error.

You can check the KBA : 2198778 - http500-javax.servlet.ServletException:#{setupWizardBean.initializePlugins}:javax.faces.el.EvaluationException received on system configuration wizard after login to CMC

Also I would recommend you to check with the DBA i.e. Database administrator to give DB_OWNER rights to the user from which you are connecting to the CMS database and allows account to use the CMS database with no restrictions.

Regards,

Mahak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. It resolved the problem.

Regards,

Łukasz

Answers (0)