Participant
0 Kudos

Dear DB,

I came across  your link for CTM in SDN

""  From SCM 4.0 Capable to Match

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/documentation/S14_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

but  I get this comment

Sorry

We couldn’t find the page you were trying to access.is  there any other means to access the guide,or do we need some password  ??  (though i dont find any password prompt)?

some 2 years back you helped with  config.  guide for DP,SNP  and  PPDS , i took a print out of all and with that  I have covered all areas in APO, only CTM is left unexplored. A cursory  search in SAP library yielded 0 results for CTM config. guide.

is there any other way out ??? to pull out CTM  config.  guide

Ohio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Rahul (and the rest of the SCN community as well):

This question illustrates one of the characteristics of SAP online documentation.  This particular doc was retired by SAP.  Don't ask me when, they surely don't tell me when they decide to do these things.

SAP's web presence is a living thing.  Each page, each link, each doc has a birth, a life...and a death.

My regular readers will recognize that virtually all of the links I post in SCN are SAP links.  My advice to you is that if you see a link in one of my posts, and it interests you, then download it immediately.  It may not be there the next time you look.

As expert Rahul Handa has noted, it may sometimes be possible to find similar information in other SAP locations.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

it appears even Docs.  comes with an expiry date, i pulled it from rahul link.thanks friends  DB rahul

ohiio

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

You can check the same in rapid deployment solution. Check below link and you can download the same from here. You need user ID & password (SAP support).

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=&_HIER_...

Regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Rahul ji

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

rahul i downloaded from this i dont see any solid  CTM,config. ( full of junk) please chk into your database,just see  if any crispy  CTM config. doc . is available ,i am looking for hands on guide,but this is full of theory