Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Contract Referencing It From Purchase Requisition

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day MM Expert

I am trying to create a contract referencing  a Purchase Requisition with more than one line item. after i reference the PR, I only found just one line item (the first line item). What should i do  so i could get the other line Item.

BR/Oghenetega

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member280154
Participant
0 Kudos

Oghenetega,

Could you give us a screen shot of your selection screen from ME31K / L when you're trying to adopt a PR?

Thank you

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please enter only the PR number in the selection of purchase requisition. Once you'll directed to the selection list, select the required line item and click "Adopt+ details."

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

good day Rosh i did exactly that , but i  am still having the same issue . thanks

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain your issue in detail.

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

i was creating a contract referencing a purchase requisition, with more than one line item, after referencing the purchase requisition. i was expecting to see all the line item in the purchase requisition on the selection list. i only find only one line item on the selection list, it was suppose to have more than one line item...

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The probable cause might be, including the requisition item in the screen "Selection of purchase requisitions." please check.