SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Posting In Revenue Commitment Items

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created commitment item with financial transaction "30" and Commitment Item Category "2". When sales are recorded this commitment item is derived and posted. System only issue warning messages even if amount to be posted exceeds from the amount of budget posted. Up till here its all fine. But the issue comes when we try to post a sales return. We posted a total sales of 1000. Now This gets updated in FM but after some time 200 worth of sale gets returned. while  posting the reversal system give an error that annual budget exceeds by (Total Available Budget + Sale Reversal amount going to be posted). How can i stop this? This should happen as sales reversal is a normal scenario and budget should be revered by the amount of sale reversal. Can any one help me out here Please and guide me.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should define tolerance profile, which would check for CI category (POTYP) and in case it's equal to '2', you should skip AVC messages (you should define this profile as 'inactive' with usage over 999%). I order to derive this new profile you should create a step in derivation strategy for tolerance profiles, based on POTYP field, as mentioned above.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should define tolerance profile, which would check for CI category (POTYP) and in case it's equal to '2', you should skip AVC messages (you should define this profile as 'inactive' with usage over 999%). I order to derive this new profile you should create a step in derivation strategy for tolerance profiles, based on POTYP field, as mentioned above.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thank You Eli i created the same steps as mentioned but spiked the percentage in it. after updating it with 999% it worked.

Regards,