Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to check if SAP Permit is issued

RuchirBatra
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the below scenario, please guide if any standard bapi exists and if not- then how can i proceed to create a z bapi.

I want to create a notification for equipment from external system (hence, i found out that i need to use following bapi's- BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE and then BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_SAVE). If SAP Permit is issued and within validity then i dont want to create a notification else want to create a notification. Please guide how can we check SAP Permit in this case.

Thanking You All,

Regards

Ruchir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RuchirBatra
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I have WCD document -work clearance doc. and have status maintained for it- like ELP, CWP etc and approval provided..

I want to check the approval status for same and provided it is within the valid date range.

Please guide if any std bapi can help me for the same else please guide me with the table / fields so that i can create z bapi..

Input like - equipment, date range.. it checks the status for approval.. and returns yes/no to the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Tcode WCL3,WCLE,WCL4,WCLB

Regards

Vivek

marc_marco
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No BAPI available in the WCM at least at (EHP6.3), Check if table WCAGN contain your required data.

Regards,

Ziv

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ruchir

What object(s) do you want to check in SAP for permit assignments?

Function module PERMITS_FOR_OBJECT looks promising, but you'd need to wrap in another RFC enabled function module.

PeteA

RuchirBatra
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

I need it for equipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Functional module  PM_SP_ISSUE_POST .

Regards

Vivek