cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To retrieve screen values while implementing BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am new to solution manager. In create incident screen , The "assigned to" field is a partner determination header field . Can anyone suggest how to retrieve the field values while implementing a BADI. For the rest fields of the screen,   i have retieved it  by FM "CRM_ORDER_READ". This FM is not having the field values of the  "assigned to". How can we get the value of the field from the screen.

Please suggest me some points.

Thanks a ton in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham

Please check the Partner Determination Procedure assigned to the Transaction.

"Assigned To" may not be the actual Partner Function in use. It could be "Employee Responsible"

Function Module CRM_ORDER_READ is the correct FM to use, ensure you're reading the PARTNERS Table.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for the quick reply Appreciate it Arden .

1.)The "assigned to" field has a technical name as AICRM/HEADER_FCT_03 as seen in technical details in AET tools. Also in FM CRM_ORDER_READ under exporting parameters ET_PARTNER table contains only the partner function SLFN0004 which is the parnter function of the message processor.

2.)In our requirement the "assigned to" field is getting filled defaultly via BRF+(support team determination). i need to empty the field whenever there is a status change from "new" to "in process". I am using the BADI CRM_ORDER_STATUS to implement this requirment . But i cant retrieve the field value of "assigned to" from the screen in the BADI.

Please suggest some points to fix this issue

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham

Sorry, not quite understanding, is this a Standard Field or a configured AET field?

For example if you were to go into Transaction CRMD_ORDER for your transaction would you see the BP Number in the Partner Tab.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

i guess the field AICRM/HEADER_FCT_03 and the partner function SLFN0004 are the same.

You can check this with the mapping in SM30, table AICRM/HEADER_FCT_03.

Look for your transaction type and the order '03', which refers to AICRM/HEADER_FCT_03. For this entry look at the value under 'Function', if it is SLFN0004 then they are the same.

In this case you can read and change the field "assigned to" with CRM_ORDER_READ and CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

Best Regards,

Christoph