cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Price of Goods Receipt not coming after posting GR - (KKBC_ORD)

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are creating Process Order for Semi Finished Goods but we encountered one issue which is that system does not displays target cost of Goods Receipt after posting (MIGO) Goods Receipt of Semi Finished Goods.

Logically, system should show target cost of Semi Finished Goods as soon as we post GR of the same.

After executing Variance Calculation (KKS2), system displays target cost of Semi Finished Goods but Business needs system to display the said target cost while posting Goods Receipt.

Please guide how to achieve the needful?

Are we missing any config activity or anything?

Regards,

Zain Baashir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basir

Yes Basir system will show Target cost as soon as GR is posted in order subject to you have standard cost released before any order creation. I have seen it every time

Kamal

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i was working on DEV, i have reversed the cost estimate then re-ran it, marked & released and after this i created. released & confirmed one Process Order.

After posting GR, i didn't get the required results which means there is something else missing in my case.

Please guide.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create Order , are you getting plan cost for order qty?

kamal

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain

As far as I know, there is no config to activate it...

I have seen it in some of the systems, and not in others.. But for sure, that Target cost shown after GR is of no use..

Target costs are calculated only during Variance Calculation... And there is nothing that a PP guy would achieve by the Target costs displayed after GR

Rgds

Ajay M

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Mr Kamal we are getting planned cost and planned order quantity while creating order.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you test it Qlty server? May be happening in DEV...

kamal

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have achieved it by applying SAP Note 834317 - Target costs: Displaying target credit in reports

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

Please check the estimated cost for the material.

Target cost is coming trough the standard cost estimate.

Regards,

Mahesh

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Estimate Cost is coming of the said Material and Standard Price is maintained on the Material Master therefore business believes that system should display target cost as soon as MIGO posting executes in the system.

Regards,

Zain Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

Please check dates of both cost estimate and Production order.

We are facing same issue due to date problems .

Regards,

Mahesh

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Zain

target costs are shown after variance calculations is done

please do kks1/2

Br. Ajay M

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Ajay,

PP Consultant in our project is very confident that he saw the target cost coming after posting GR and therefore i would like to double confirm it from you.

Please guide.

Regards,

Zain Bashir

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even I have seen it. But that's name sake

True target cost appear only after variances are calculated

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please guide how to get this target cost at-least for the name's sake ?  just to shut him up

Regards,

Zain Bashir