cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need guidance on HR Renewal 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to implement HR Renewal for my customer. I am new to HR Renewal 2.0 and I want guidance on HR Renewal as how to start with implementation.

Mainly I want to  configure ESS, MSS, Leave approval process and want to display payslip of Employee.

If someone can provide configuration guide on HR Renewal 2.0 for the same then it will be well and good.
  Request you to share as many document as you can.

Thanks,

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

If i simply says HRrenewal is latest version of ESS/MSS and ADMIN part in the portal or NWBC client.

This new version is mixture of Web dynpro applicationa as well as  UI5 application. Interface is completely diferent than the previous ESS/MSS portal. HR renewal is lane concept.

To implement HRRenewal, you should have EHP6/EHP7 with the relevant gateway component instalation. because UI5 application  (Odata service) needs gatway system to comunicate with the backend system.

Then you have to activate relevant business function and activate the UI5 application (odata service).

Once you activate the business function then you can able to do few back end configuration as usual like previous ESS/MSS

You need Basis consultants help to activate Business functions , odata service as well as gateway system activation.

you can search lot about hr hrrenewal .

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/erp/blog/2013/07/14/steps-to-configure-hr-renewal-landing-page

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks a lot for prompt response. I have EHP 7 updated in my system. I have basis consultant also with me.

When I am clicking on the link provided by you, it is giving error and I am not able to open that link.

Kindly provide any config. document if you have related to HR Renewal 2.0. TIA.

Thanks,

Rohan