cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change time constraint for wage type - View V_T512Z

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

From view V_T512Z if we try to change time constraint for wage type, older records are changed to same as latest record. Is it possible to setup a wage type to behave several times until 31st december 2015 and from 1st January onwards to behave as once.

Note:

If we setup wage type as several time, system doesnt delimit record which over laps.

If we setup wage type as once, system delimits record which over laps.

Regards,

Lokesh MV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can do it effective a date. Click on the existing entry & select the Delimit option. Enter your new date & make the required changes to the record. The previous record will automatically get delimited.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tania,

We did do, but it doesnt work.

Example:
Infotype - 0014
Wage type - 1111

Entry in T512Z - created as once.

Due to this if i create multiple record in IT14 will delimit existing record if start/end date are different. If dates are same then record is overwritten with new value.

Now i have delimited record in table as of 31st October 2015 and created a new record with several times from 1st november.

If i create a record in IT14 with start date 20th October should delimit existing record in IT14 but this doesnt allow. Overlap records are created.

Regards,

LOkesh MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you're correct..in fact while delimiting the record in V_t512Z  & changing the radio button (once/several) it gives a message that all time intervals will be changed. Perhaps you can raise this to SAP.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tania,