cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line firmed positions fixing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to ask you help me with MRP schedule lines, Every week firmed lines are changing quantities but they should bot be changed once they are firmed.

Is there an option to fix quantites in the lines once they become firmed?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Erik

The asterisk on transaction MD04 does not always mean that the schedule line is physically firmed.

Please read carefully the following consulting note, which explains the system behavior in more detail:

354164Sched.agrmt sched.line:only firmng transmittd qties

If you want to ensure that the schedule lines are actually firmed, you should make sure that the firming indicator is set or that a firm zone and the proper value for the field 'binding on MRP' are defined on the scheduling agreement.

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

Could you please tell me more regarding "defined on the scheduling agreement." statement? since nothing helped me , firming indicator,  or field "binding MRP" .

Maybe the problem is with schedule line set up, ZRS or LPA agreement type has a difference?

Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nobody else than you yourself can find out what the difference between ZRS and LPA is.

ZRS is not a SAP standard document type, it is homemade, we do not know the reason why your company had the need to go for an own document type. Ask your colleagues, see the blueprint.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Erik

Did you read the mentioned note? The information provided on this note is not specific to a schedule agreement type.

In addition, if you have correctly defined the binding on MRP setting, schedule lines within the period defined on the schedule line should not be changed by MRP.

Regards
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is that nothing helps me. Firmed lines are not fixed physically, I can fix them manually, but I need it to be fixed automatically. When I enter into schedule line "fix" column is not "checked"

former_member221091
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check the planning time fence?

Also, check the firming type for the MRP type set for the material under review.