cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to activate the Approval Process and Button on Ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Request your inputs on the issue that we are currently facing in our C4C tenant.

We scoped the Approval process in our solution, but not able to view the Approval button on the ticket screen and additionally when we try to copy and save the Approval process for creation of new one, it is showing up an error - "Maintain a consistent active process".

Request pointers to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your help.

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edison.

I am facing the same issue, The issue was Resolved?

Can you help me?

Thx,

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Shalini ,

When you try Copying the Approval process and create New one ,please make sure validity does not overlap .

For e.g. Select active 'Approval Process for Ticket'->Click on the 'Copy' button->"You can Also->Edit Validity'

=>Now you can change the Valid To date of Active process to certain end date ,to end the Process.

Set the same Time and Date as Valid From date in new Draft(copied) process AND also set the Valid To end date for this.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankush for the inputs.

I already tried this before posting the query, it is still showing up the error - "Maintain a consistent active process".

Also, when I try to create a new approval process, I am not able to select Ticket for setting up the Approval process.

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide screenshot for i)Active Approval Process record/row and ii)Error which you get in the Copied approval screen to further check .

Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for your prompt response.

So i am facing 2 issues here as mentioned below.

1) Status of "Default approval process for ticket" is "Ended with open tasks" and not Active .Also when i am selecting this and clicking on "edit validity" nothing shows up in the table.

2)Once i am trying to copy this and create a new approval process i am getting an error "Maintain a consistent active process" on saving.

Attaching all the relevant screenshots for your reference .

it.

sahrishi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Edison,

This could be because of some logs on the backend referring to an error with the change made on the scoping.

This is a rare inconsistency that might happen when scoping changes are done and it caused the Approvals to be all ended and the error message to be shown.

Said that, could you please de-scope and re-scope the option for Approval of Sales Quotes?

This should create a default approval process that will allow you to copy and proceed.

I was able to resolve this issue by above steps..

Thanks

Rishikesh Sah