Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem in person responsible

Hi SAP Folks,

I have a issue regarding the person responsible in maintenance order.After the big exercise I m discussing my issue here.

For getting the person responsible data in maintenance order I have done mandatory configuration for it and also I am getting it in development client.But when I am doing same in quality and production it doesn't come.I don't know why it is happening.System giveĀ  Message no. IH047 in iw32 or iw31.

Following activities I have done for this configuration :-

1) Defined Partner Determination Procedure

2) Defined organisation unit under the HR module using PPOCE T-code.(Client specific)

3) Defined Position under the organisation unit.

4) Assign the person with position.

5) Created HR master Data using PA30.

6) Also assigned the HRMS data in work center master data (IR03)

Above given activities I have done and there is no problem in development server but not getting in quality or production.

Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible or share your opinion.

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav Solanki

Tags:
Former Member replied

Hi,

Check note [1154511|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1154511], this is included with patch 13 for release 600.

The message is issued as a warning if the person number entered is not setup for the Work Center / Plant. You can check the assignments through transaction CR03 - In the capacity tab, double click on the capacity category and then click the HR Assignment button. Here you will find a list of the people assigned to this work center.

Use CR02 to create the assignments and avoid the warning message. It is hard coded so no customizing is possible.

Regards

Vivek

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question