Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in person responsible

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Folks,

I have a issue regarding the person responsible in maintenance order.After the big exercise I m discussing my issue here.

For getting the person responsible data in maintenance order I have done mandatory configuration for it and also I am getting it in development client.But when I am doing same in quality and production it doesn't come.I don't know why it is happening.System give  Message no. IH047 in iw32 or iw31.

Following activities I have done for this configuration :-

1) Defined Partner Determination Procedure

2) Defined organisation unit under the HR module using PPOCE T-code.(Client specific)

3) Defined Position under the organisation unit.

4) Assign the person with position.

5) Created HR master Data using PA30.

6) Also assigned the HRMS data in work center master data (IR03)

Above given activities I have done and there is no problem in development server but not getting in quality or production.

Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible or share your opinion.

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav Solanki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note [1154511|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1154511], this is included with patch 13 for release 600.

The message is issued as a warning if the person number entered is not setup for the Work Center / Plant. You can check the assignments through transaction CR03 - In the capacity tab, double click on the capacity category and then click the HR Assignment button. Here you will find a list of the people assigned to this work center.

Use CR02 to create the assignments and avoid the warning message. It is hard coded so no customizing is possible.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks to all for giving the solution.I have resolved this issue.I am closing this thread.

Regards

Gaurav Solanki

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Kindly check whether the personal number is available in Work Centre under HRMS in DEV and QA.

When you are trying to search for Personal Responsible by clicking F4, it will default with the work centre / Plant available in the header of the work order. You can just remove the work centre / plant, then check whether it list of the personal number.

Is the below search options you are getting ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please compare organization assignment data for a person in Dev and Quality. It might help to find any cause for issue. Also recheck for authrization with someone else having more authorization right in quality.

Thanks

Harsh

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Gaurav,

Can you see this thread: https://scn.sap.com/thread/3449525

Also-

1) Check SU53 after the message to see if you have the authorizations - HR authorizations are notorious.

2) Can you post a screenshot of your issue?

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I have already seen the link that u sent  also there is no authorization issue.I think its different .

When i select person responsible  field in IW32 it gives only a message like NO Object were selected.

Regards

Gaurav