Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD15 BADI update PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to update the bednr in PR in MD15 when saving.

I have found

BADI MD_PURREQ_CHANGE and method CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_CONV. Is this the right BADi to use?

I have tried to put break-point inside the method but it does not stop when I run and save using MD15.

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To debug you must first create and activate an implementation and set the break-point in the method of the implementing class.

Hint: Execute OPP1 to get list and documentation of available BAdI.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for the reply.

I have created and activated a ZBADI for MD_PURREQ_CHANGE and put a break-point inside the method. But when I tried to execute MD15. It does not stop on the break-point.

0 Kudos

You could also set break-point in the caller (execute a where-used search on interfac method, e.g. forms purreq_change_before_save and  purreq_post_after_save of include LM61PBAD)

But first activate debug in update task.

Regards,

Raymond

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This is the correct BAdI to be used on transaction MD15.

Sometime the BAdI is called in update mode (background), therefore, your break-point will not be called.

You can try another method to check if the BAdI is called, such as saving a value on a custom table or you can try to activate update debugging on the debugger, so that you can debug the update process.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to put a code inside the method CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_CONV to update the created PR.

I have succesfully update the PR during creation. But I still wonder howcom my breakpoint does not execute or do not stop in that line.