cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of employees booked under each secondary cost element group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

can any one provide me T code or report to view  details of employees booked under each  secondary cost element group

when we enter EMPLOYEE number in KL03 t code, it shows allocation cost element  that has been assigned to that employee. Similarly for this secondary cost item , some other employees are also assigned . I am looking for that T code or Report which gives all assigned employees for that secondary allocation cost element group

go to KL03-enter employee number, we will get Display activity type basic screen-under allocation default values-we can see Allocation cost element for this employee.

In my project many employees has been  assigned to this Allocation cost element.

Please help me on this.

Attached screen shots for your reference.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand correctly, the activity type include the employee number and multiple activity types corresponding to multiple employees are assigned to the same secondary cost elements.

If my understanding is correct then what you need a master data report for activity types. Standard transaction KL13 is a mass display transaction for activity types.

You can extend the layout by clicking on the "rubik cube" like icon to display basically every field in the master record.

Regards

Th.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Yes, KL13 Is the exact T code to get that out put.I got the exact reply .It is working .

Thanks a lot for your immediate reply.

Thanks,

Ram

thomas_vanaken2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Glad I could be helpful. May I ask you then to mark my answer as "correct" and your question as "answered" as foreseen in the SCN rules of engagement.

Regards

Th.

Answers (0)