cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface between HR and PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

Our company want to record the employee's salary to sepecific process order. I only know we can record the personel data when doing confirmation by COR6N. But i don't know how to achieve this object. Are there some reference document to teach me? Or anyone can tell me the specific procedure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mars,

you can assign employee to particular work center also you can see the capacity based on the present/absent of worker

hope this helps,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3457383

regards,

Solomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I can't understand your mean. My question is what the mean of personnel data in confirmation screen. In other words, how can i include the actual employee's salary in specific product cost.

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mars,

there is no direct link, you can achieve it by activity type only, you can maintain two activity type for two employee.

don't know whether it is useful to you, but you can check link-

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-ps/activity-type-at-employee-level-4848...

regards,

Solomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solomon

Do you know the usage of the "Personnel data" in COR6N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mars,

This is purely business requirement coming from customer. You have to translate into SAP objects to meet it.

There are 6 Activity types in Routing ... These represent the way you can charge various cost(Other than Material cost) to Process order Operation. Typically you will have MAchine & Labor  activity types & they represent the cost of using machine( Depericiation that occurs due to machine usage) and Cost of Labor attending the machine while it was processing operation step. If you have 2 employee attending machine , your labor activity type time need to be double of machine activity type.

Labor activity type can be assigned different Salary rates based on grade of employee operating machine... You can define in CO module using KP26 Traxn.

Hope it helps,

Jatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin

I know your mean. But my qeustion is if these 2 employee's salary are different, how to deal with it?