cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add IT591(Nominations) to standard ESS?

harkirat_kaur
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to Add IT591(Nominations) to standard ESS.

I have referred KSA 2035081 and below link :

Introducing a New Infotype - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 - SAP Library

(http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/38/fd1f7ed337404cae5c8a2341dbdca4/content.htm )

Referred same Articles for adding IT22(Education) & IT23(Previous Employeer Details). They are sucessfully working.

But in IT591, Not able to add Nominee details(Name. Relation, Share etc) in Detail Page.

Fields to be added are Highlighted in below screen shot from PA30. Can anyone guide how this can be achieved??

Thanks & Regards,

Harkirat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where exactly you want to add IT0591 ? In Employee Personal profile application?

Thanks,

Ketul

harkirat_kaur
Participant
0 Kudos

I have added IT591 to ESS but not able to add new data from portal. Only able to edit/delete existing records if maintained in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share screen shot and give us more details ?

harkirat_kaur
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ketul,

Please find the below screen shots of OVP and Detail page for IT591.

Kindly let me know how can I add functionality so that it allows me to create new row entry for nominations from portal.(in yellow highlighted position I added ADD button but not able to assign creation functionality).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for details.

Please check view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP shown below.

Use Case what is maintained currently?

Try Below other options in use case against subtype as per your requirement.

A: A record can be created specifying the valid start and/or end date Multiple records can exist.. By default the ESS scenario's will allow you specify the start date as today or future date. If you wish to enable ESS scenario's to accept a start date in the past, Business Add-in "HRXSS_PER_BEGDA" can be implemented.

For more information, please refer to IMG activity "Change Default Start Date".

B: A record can be created without specifying the valid start and/or end date. Multiple records are not possible.

The second character of the key indicates other UI behaviors for a specific infotype/subtype as described below:

B1: One infotype record must exist for the entire period of an employee's activity in the enterprise. Once a record for an infotype/subtype is available "New <infotype/subtype>" button will not be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. For E.g., suitable to scenario Personal Data

B2: Once a record for an infotype/subtype is available "New <infotype/subtype>" button will not be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. For E.g., suitable to scenario Spouse

B3: "New <infotype/subtype>" button will always be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. For e.g., suitable to scenario Child.

B4: Variant of B1. In addition behavior of B1, "New <infotype/subtype>" button will always be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable to scenario Permanent address

B5: Variant of B2. In addition to behavior of B2, "New <infotype/subtype>" button will always be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable to scenario Mailing address

A1: One infotype record must exist for the entire period of an employee's activity in the enterprise. Once a record for an infotype/subtype is available "New <infotype/subtype>" button will not be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable to scenario Personal Data

A2: Once a record for an infotype/subtype is available "New <infotype/subtype>" button will not be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable to scenario Spouse

A3: Multiple Infotype records of same entity (for e.g., 1st Child) can not exist at the same time. "New <infotype/subtype>" button will always be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable to scenario Child

A4: Variant of A1, Difference to A1 being, "New <infotype/subtype>" button will always be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable in Permanent address.

A5: Variant of A2. Difference to A2 being, "New <infotype/subtype>" button will always be available on the overview screen of the concerned scenario. E.g., suitable in Mailing address

A6: Multiple infotype records of the same type (e.g. other bank) may exist for an employee at the same time. "New <infotype/subtype>" button

harkirat_kaur
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ketul for info..

I have referred KSA 2035081 and maintained same value in view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP.

My Issue is how to create new entry row in detail page. I am able to add new subtype from ADD in overview page but after navigating to detail page how can I create new entry row for records(using add button above table) and save it??

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to maintain all required subtypes in this view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP with proper Use case value.

It should give you add button in table.

Thanks,

Ketul

harkirat_kaur
Participant
0 Kudos

Already checked for these maintained values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Hi ,

I also have same Query

In our portal screen is showing like below but user needs screen as shown can you please explain what can i do for that .

User dont need this screen they need screen like u shown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

waiting for your reply i am not able to show whole screen as PA30 .

only some fields are showing like below screenshot,

I need detail screen as per PA30 i.e nominee name and all.

please help its urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey waiting for your reply please share how you configue this and get that second structure.

its urgent.

harkirat_kaur
Participant
0 Kudos

No one Answered Query till date.