cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change created Org.Unit and position's valid from date?

former_member48736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we change created Org.Unit and position's valid from date? I want to change the valid from date to a earlier date, how to do it?

And If we input all Org.Unit's valid from date as 1900, what's the disadvantage of it? Such as it will result a lot ot vacancy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you choose copy for infotype 1000, you are able to change start-date.

Then change IT1001 to match.

/Kirsten

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the object start date and end date with using transaction "RE_RHBEGDA0" and RE_RHGRENZ4".

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member48736
Participant
0 Kudos

this report can only change the start date of infotype of Org.Unit, can't change Org.Unit's valid date.

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PPOME, click right button position and  Delimit > Object and save.

Then check in PP01.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction RE_RHBEGDA0 can be used to change the object's start date. You have to enter the infotype as 1000 and the other details as per your requirement.

former_member48736
Participant
0 Kudos

tried, but it seems can't been changed, can you provide a screenshot about what you input on the report screen?

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jiangang,

I believe in SAP system we have option like only delimit the object date not to change..! I hope it's better to create new object...!

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not have system access now, so send me a screenshot of the selection screen, will guide you on what to enter.

former_member48736
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Keep the evaluation path & status vector blank. Ensure that you enter the existing start date in the field 'old start date'. In the field 'new start date' enter the date that you want the new start date to be.