Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFQ and Service PO for Building Construction

Hi Experts,

As I am very new to MM module, I would like to seek your advice on how to do the ff:

A ) A service PO for building of contruction worth $1,000,000. Now the client wants the system to work such that 30% of this amount can be issued for downpayment (percentage varies). Then on certain dates, certain percentages will be paid for the service. Let's say on Oct 31 20% will be paid, on Nov 30 40% will be paid and on DecĀ  31 10% will be paid.

A.1) Is it possible that the system prevent payment of 30% on October 31 since it is agreed that 20% will be paid?

B) Let's say there is no final price of the construction of building but would still like payment terms like 30% DP and succeeding payments in certain dates and certain percentage?

B) For the RFQ, does it support bidding for construction building?

Your inputs are very much appreciated!!!

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Advance payment and retention have standard functionality after ECC EHP4 using a business function. I would recommend you to explore invoicing plan as well business function activation for down payment and retention - LOG_MMFI_P2P

Also read -Down Payments - ERP SCM - SCN Wiki and Retention - ERP SCM - SCN Wiki

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question