Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CO-OM Model Order Settlement Rule: PAOBJNR leads to different chars in test environments

Hello Experts!

I created a model order with fixed settlement rules to COPA (ORS). In Customizing Client, it generates a PAOBJNR number that, in other Development Test Clients that already have test data, leads to different characterĂ­stics.

So, when I exported the request from DEV Gold to DEV Test, the settlement rules got completely different in KOM3.

I believe this will not happen when I transfer to Quality and Production, as there are no test data, no PAOBJNR in tables CE4, and I will send the requests together.

But in DEV, I don't see other solution than opening KOM2 tcode (its customizing tcode in my Client) and manually change the settlement rule.

Do you have any suggestion? Is there a report where I can reorganize PAOBJNR numbers?

Kind Regards

Mayumi

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Mayumi,

It is a common problem when you do the transport of the model order along with its settlement rule containing the PAOBJNR. The PAOBJNR is generated by the unique combination of characteristic values in every client. The PAOBJNR will NOT be the same in another client even the characteristic value combination is the same.Therefore my suggestion is do the following:

1) Go to the source client of transport and delete the PSG settlement rules of the model orders.

2) Do the transport to the target system

3) Manually create the PSG settlement rules.

I hope this helps,

regards,

Dave

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question