cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-OM Model Order Settlement Rule: PAOBJNR leads to different chars in test environments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I created a model order with fixed settlement rules to COPA (ORS). In Customizing Client, it generates a PAOBJNR number that, in other Development Test Clients that already have test data, leads to different characterístics.

So, when I exported the request from DEV Gold to DEV Test, the settlement rules got completely different in KOM3.

I believe this will not happen when I transfer to Quality and Production, as there are no test data, no PAOBJNR in tables CE4, and I will send the requests together.

But in DEV, I don't see other solution than opening KOM2 tcode (its customizing tcode in my Client) and manually change the settlement rule.

Do you have any suggestion? Is there a report where I can reorganize PAOBJNR numbers?

Kind Regards

Mayumi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I transported the model order to Quality, together with the transport of the Operating Concern.

The Profitability segment from the model order settlement rule were not created in COPA when I transported to Quality, and a dump is occurring when i try to create the internal orders related to the model orders(Error KE499).

Can you help me?

Why didnt COPA updated tables CE4 tables with the profitability segments from the settlement rules?

kind regards

Mayumi

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayumi,

It is a common problem when you do the transport of the model order along with its settlement rule containing the PAOBJNR. The PAOBJNR is generated by the unique combination of characteristic values in every client. The PAOBJNR will NOT be the same in another client even the characteristic value combination is the same.Therefore my suggestion is do the following:

1) Go to the source client of transport and delete the PSG settlement rules of the model orders.

2) Do the transport to the target system

3) Manually create the PSG settlement rules.

I hope this helps,

regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

The internal orders Will be created through interface, thats why we are using model orders. There are only 2 model orders.

Do you know if it's possible tô open tcode KOM2 Without opening the environment?

Kind regards

Mayumi

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mayumi,

yes it should be possible. When I need to make any change in the production environment, they always had a Firefighter user id, that can make these changes. Please check with your Basis folks.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_shao
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Mayumi,

You should not be able to regenerate the PAOBJNR number since you have already used it.

But since it is a model order, you can see if KOM2 allow you to change the settlement rule, like you can change it to a cost center, if it is allowed, then you can change it first to"cost center" ,then back to COPA. This would generate a PAOBJNR number.

If it is not allowed to make a change in KOM2 for the settlement rule, then you would not have any possibility to achieve this.

Best regards,

Jason