Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

NWBC for HTML -- add tcode in NWBC for HTML

I'm working on 2 business requirements that entail NWBC for HTLM for ESS.

1. Add a url to NWBC for users to navigate back to the company intranet. The intranet link should open inside the nwbc frame as opposed to navigating to a new browser window. I have added the url into a new folder to the PFCG role as a "Web address or file" Under "Other Node Details" i have set the Folder option = "As service Map".

For the URL, i have set the Launch Application as "Stand Alone" which works perfectly by launchin the intranet site insdie a new browser window. However, the requirement is to have the intranet side launch inside a frame. When i set Launch Application = "Standard" for the Url, upon clicking the link, i get a message " This Content cannot be displayed in a frame" Have experimented with other urls, still the same error appears.

I need help to get it to work ccorrectly

2. I want to add tcode transactions to the role menu in PFCG so that users in NWBC  for HTML can run the transaction in the thin client. I'm aware of setting under " Other Node Details" for Force SAP GUI in HTML for a transaction but this is not what i want since it gives users ability to enter other transactions while inside the thin client. Rather users shouldn't be able to navigate to other.

Any pointers on how i can achieve this?

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question