SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL migration objects transport

LeeFung
Participant
0 Kudos

I am starting to wonder how EMIGALL migration programs are transported from one ECC instance to another?

I am an LSMW expert so I know that LSMW programs are usually exported and then imported into a different ECC instance for using.   Now sure if we can do the same thing with EMIGALL load programs? Thanks guys!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David.

You can create transport requests to transport migration objects, distributed import and settings.

For EMIGALL, select migration object, go to Utilities - Transport Migration Object - Transport via Transport Request.

For EMIGMASSRUN, go to: Extras - Transport Request

You can transport settings, via: IS Migration - Settings - Customizing Settings - Button Create Transport Request.

However, you will have to create the migration company, elements in Project maintenance and enter the user parameters in the destination system.

Hope it helps.

Marko

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David.

You can create transport requests to transport migration objects, distributed import and settings.

For EMIGALL, select migration object, go to Utilities - Transport Migration Object - Transport via Transport Request.

For EMIGMASSRUN, go to: Extras - Transport Request

You can transport settings, via: IS Migration - Settings - Customizing Settings - Button Create Transport Request.

However, you will have to create the migration company, elements in Project maintenance and enter the user parameters in the destination system.

Hope it helps.

Marko