cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notes is disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

after i write a note in notes block and save, the note becomes 'disable' like screen shot below.

what should i do in this situation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunnyk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aydin,

It is the standard behavior of system once you maintain the note and click on the save then its made it note and other assignment block to display mode and note as a hyperlink, once you click note hyperlink then it takes you to the next window where it's not allowed you to edit, the one thing which we should know it is no longer in edit mode because you have saved it, now just do one thing click on edit header detail then go to note section and click on hyperlink, there you are allowed to edit the existing note.

if it is not allowing you after this then check is there any custom validation on this. Determined the component and view by click on F2 on it and go to CL_GSTEXT_TEXT_CN00 -->GET_I_LINES.

I hope its work for you.

Regards,

Sunny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utku

In SPRO - Text Determination Procedure. Change the Note Type so that it no longer "Logs"

No need to right any code

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

i couldn t find 'change the note type'. The route is spro->crm->basic functions->text management->define text determination procedure' its coming the screen below. And then what should i do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to be in the Text Determination/Procedure config, not the Text config itself.

Sorry I don't have a system in front of me, I think if you exit this config, the next option down should be what you need

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your issue is resolved, please mark the thread as answered.

Regards

Arden