cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation not resetting score with GR reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm testing some functionalities regarding vendor evaluation to implement it, but I'm facing and weird situation. I've set up the main criteria delivery and performed a GR at the right delivery date and quantity, I mean, I've created a PO to 50 units of a material to be delivered on 20.10.2015. On MIGO t-code I've performed the mov type 101 at this date and with the quantity of 100 unit.

Once I did that, my vendor received 100 points, as I expected, however I performed the gr reversal of this document using mov type 102, but the score didn't returned to 0, it is still 100 points. Shouldn't it be reset to 0 points once I reversed the GR?

PO:

Vendor evaluation after reversal with 100 points yet.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo Amorim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member280154
Participant
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

This is correct behavior of the system. System assigned 100 pts as your evaluation criteria of the vendor is met. Reversal doesn't signify anything about vendor's delivery performance unless you change the criteria.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri M,

I disagree because If I have more than one GR, when I reverse the last one, the system modify the points.

Thanks.

former_member280154
Participant
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

Does it make a difference when you reverse the GR? I mean, before and after the delivery date?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I tried both situation, reversing at the same date on GR and some days later but the system didn't modify the points.

I've found a SAP article talking about that:

The last score recorded for a goods receipt is cancelled if:

The GR was unpunctual (GR date differs from statistical delivery date) and a reversal

document is then posted.

The GR was punctual (GR date same as statistical delivery date), the GR quantity less

the reversal quantity is below the minimum delivery percentage, and a reversal

document is then posted.

Based on this article, I understand that the system should cancell the points, but it isn't

Link: Cancellation of Score in Case of GR Reversal - MM Vendor Evaluation - SAP Library

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Beside of the help portal documentation you can find a lot background info in SAP notes, which especially explain variations from the expected standard, like this one: 411522 - EKS| Vendor evaluation score on qty reliability and reversal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all, thanks to your reply. The note explains well the reason why the first score isn't reset. However, on solution section of that note, it says as solution: "setup S013 structure without first document"

Could you explain what does it mean!? I understood that the score never will be zero again, but is there anything that I can do with the structure S013 to reset the score?

I didn't get the point of the solution provided, even though I understand the reason of the behavior.

Regards,

Rodrigo

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to admit that this sentence is hard to understand, I guess you need to exclude this first document manually via the multiple selection button in the selection screen of the setup reports

Answers (0)