Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori launchpad Authentication Window popup

Martin1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fiori Experts:

We have configured all the required SICF services. Now, when we try to access the following link:

http://server.domain:port/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html - We get the pop up window(see attached image).

Once we enter the user and password we see the Fiori launchpad screen with the apps. So that is one issue. The second issue is when you try to log out it never logs you out it automatically logs you back in(no passwords are saved). Reauthentication has been set to NO(this was done automatically).

We have also enabled the icf/logoff service and have added the redirect to: /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html on both the logon errors and logoff page

When we test the service launchpage using the following link: http://server.domain:port/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/launchpage/index.html?sap-client=001 - We get the login screen but when we login the window is empty.

Again, we have remove the SAP user from all the services and we have changed the system logon for the launchpage(see image attached.)

We have been looking at this issue for days.. Can any of you please guide us to the right direction.

System info:

SAP_BASIS7400012
SAP_ABA7400012
SAP_GWFND7400012
SAP_UI7400014
PI_BASIS7400012
ST-PI7400002
SAP_BW7400012
IW_PGW1000008
UIX01SRM1000007
ST-A/PI01R_7310002

Links we checked:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan;

Have you applied all the required notes for sp14 ui add-on

SAP Fiori - UI Add-on SP14 notes list, SAPUI5 l... | SCN

Also have you done this system config (image attached by you) settings for UShell service?

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Martin1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet:

This is the first time I see that document. I will go through the notes and see if this fixes the issue.

What I find weird is that in our Sandbox Fiori we did not encounter this issue even though it has a lower patch level.

Yes, we have done the same config for UShell service.

Thanks,

Martin

Martin1
Participant
0 Kudos

After applying an upgrade to the SAPUI5 and some notes and still the same issue. The pop up login comes up.. ANy other suggestions??

This is working perfectly on our sandbox and it has a lower release.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Juan;

Could you please check the network logs for this in the browser developer tool.

Also try giving the same system logon class to any test service in SICF and repeat the scenario.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Martin1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet:

When we configured Fiori we used the task lists to do the automated work. It seems the tasks lists are not working properly. Trying to find this fix is almost impossible as no errors are generated, all the required changes were made and sicf services correctly activated.

We decided to manually do the work and that turned out ok.

Thanks,

Maritn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

even we are facing the same issue now. You have mentioned manually do the work - does this mean you had to reactivate all services, etc manually again ?

thanks,
Ranjith

Martin1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith:

Yes, I roll back all the changes I did and started fresh. The task list never work as expected. I suggest to do it manually.

Thanks,

Martin

Answers (0)