cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI: Error: Could not open app. Try again later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I am trying to deploy in my launchpad an extended app modified from the standard one. The standard one is APPROVE TIMESHEET APP. I have used the same odata service as the standard ones for simplify the case and I can see the standard app but not my extended one

When I open the standard APPROVE TIMESHEETS I have no problema and I can see the app with the pending entries:

But when I try to see my extended App I obtain this error: (Could not open app. Try again later)

I have checked the extended app (BSP application) in se80 transaction and the modifications works in this mode so I think there is some trouble with the Launchpad configuration. I have seen many tutorials and guides to configure the Launchpad but I can´t find the error:

This is the extended app checked in se80:

My LPD_CUST Rol configuration:

App configuration in Launchpad designer:

Target mapping for the extended app:

My semantic object created in /UI2/SEMOBJ:

I have added the PCFG necessary roles for the app:

This is the installation in the frontend:

Thank you for your answers

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi And;

Please make sure that the Component name mentioned in the additional information in LPD_CUST is correct. It should be the component name given in the extension application's component.js.

Please check the errors in the console of the browser.

it will provide more details about the error.

Also check if there are any errors in the /IWFND/ERROR_LOG

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

After many days, and seeing the errors in the console of the browser I have found the problem.

The error was: the app could not find the url of component.js and other elements.

Seeing the se80 app I have seen all elements were into a folder called “webapp”

So I added this folder to the URL and now it works.

Thank you for your help

Regards

Answers (0)