cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI consumption in Syclo (for work manager 6.2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are very new to Syclo and with a great difficulty started working on UI with Syclo (Eclipse) Editor. Now time has come to start consuming  BAPIs from the backend .

Where I need help is how to consume BAPIs and where to write code to map those with fields those are on front end.

Thanks In Advance

Best,

Dasaradhi Bendi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saradhi,

I would suggest, before customizing Work manager or any standard syclo App try to develop the flight App. in syclo from scratch for which SAP has already provided  steps by step process.

It covers all Agentry, Java and ABAP codes and  also it will help you to understand the architecture very well.

I started this way and it was very helpful to me.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would suggest you take a look at how you can create your own Agentry application: Agentry - Build your own Apps

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bill,

We studied , but no luck .. It is not helping us lot ..

Best,

Dasaradhi Bendi

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would also recommend that you look at the SAP classes MOB300 (a base Agentry class) and MOB310 (SAP WM Class).  Also check out the training sectionSMP: Agentry is here to stay

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your info Bill .. But looks like that is a training program .. But we dont have that much time to take the training now .

Best,

Dasaradhi Bendi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saradhi,

It depends on what all the property you have added in to Object.

In this case i would suggest you to follow below mentioned steps

1. Go to Java perspective in eclipse (Hope you have already configured all the lib file in to editor if not create a new java project -> click on buildPath -> add all the required jar files from Server folder location).

2. Find out the object where you have added these property in Agentry client. Extend same object make it Z. if it is totally customized then you can extend customized class from SAPOBJECT Class.

3. Add those property in this extended Object class.

4. find out standard bapi class. for this you have to debug and find out which bapi class it is using. extend that bapi class then add required property to appropriate parameter.

5. configure bapi_class, bapi_wrapper, object class in sap configpanel.

6. deploy the java changes to WorkManager server.

7. Restart Agentry instance(SMP Server).

Thanks

Ajitesh