cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update User Status Automaticaly In Mainteance Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experment ,

in maintenance order  ihave user status (Equipment under warranty) when i create maintenance order the automatic check for warranty is appear in maintenance order when the equipment in warranty my customer need the check box in user staus is add automatically in (Equipment under warranty)

can any customer exit or badi or impiclict enhancement for this issue .

regards Mostafa .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mostafa,

I have just gone through your initial requirement fully. This can be done easily by your ABAPer by building the necessary code in the include ZXWOCU07 of the user-exit IWO10009. As suggested earlier the fm referred above will be a part of the code and changes the User-status if the condition is satisfied. The condition here is 'If the Equipment is under warranty' . You need to give the information to ABAPer, what is the parameter which decides that Equipment is under warranty. The the logic to build the above code is as under.

• Check whether the Equipment is under warranty or not
  • If yes use the above fm to change the user status of the Order

For using the fm you need to get the ESTAT value ( such as E0001) to give in the field USER_STATUS field of the fm). This you will get from table TJ30T by passing the Status Profile value into field STSMA and your UserStatus value (EQWR) into the field TXT04. And you will get the OBJNR value from the user-exit itself (CAUFVD_IMP-OBJNR).

With these details your ABAPer will be well equipped to give you the product you wanted.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I make exactly you tell , i get ESTAT and OBJNR in Debug and i found this result .

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mostafa,

As you've joined the forum just few hours ago, you should go through this post to know how a discussion posted by you should be treated and closed timely.

Welcome to SCN

KJogeswaraRao

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Mostafa,

Check user exit IWO10009 and the FM STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your reply Sebastian ,

Can you give me how to assign value for this status .

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mostafa,

For coding of this fm STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN, in the exit IWO10009, go through this discussion I've just answered on this subject. You can apply this to your situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jogeswara ,

I waitting for your answer  , now in attached image how get this fields helighted with blue from structre CAUFVD in user exit IWO10009 .

Thanks ,