Create alert option not appearing in SAP PI 7.3
I am trying to use solman for PI monitoring. And as I understand from various blogs, we need to first create alert in PI (7.3 dual stack) and then consume these in solman 7.1.
But when I am trying to create alert, I am not able to get the option for creating alert.
- In ID I don’t see any option for creating alert
- And also in nwa I don’t see any option for creating alert.
I already have these roles assigned to my user for alert:
So I have 3 questions here.
- Is my approach correct for using Solman,means first creating alert then consuming them in solman.
- Why am I not able to view create alert option,is some setting missing in system.
- Do i have sufficient roles to create alert and alert rules.