Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Issuance indicator on first issuance

Rizwansiddiqui2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with the issuance against process order.

1- I have made issuance against process order but with wrong quantities and checked final issuance tick (System proposed all the quantities that are in the BOM) - first issuance

2- Then, i do the cancellation of the issuance made against process order. - Cancellation

3- After cancellation, when i come to make the issuance, system is not proposing any component. I have to enter all the materials manually but system is allowing to post the document.

And the worst part is when i checked COOISPI - (component) against that particular order, system is not showing any withdrawal quantity.

Regards,

Babar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babar,

regarding your point 3

Manually added components to the goods movement screen are count as unplanned goods movements which are shown in documented goods movements but not updating the reservation. See KBA 1899046 for details.

So did you post the goods movements in confirmation? Than please make sure data is really posted, check CO1P and COGI to make sure it's not only postprocessing records or error records.

BR Sabine

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the 262 movements whether it appears in COGI ?

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

How did you post the cancellation? If the cancellation goods movement is not posted with reference to the reservation number and item, it will not reset the final issue indicator.

Regards
Caetano