cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Vendor Email in SA but output not different on SOSB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the past I have always changed the vendor e-mail address in ME32L and this has always been the trigger for whom my receipient is. However for one of our suppliers we have changed the email within the SA but this is not changing the output which we've checked on SOSB. Further to this we also checked MK03 which also didn't show this outdated email. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your interest.

In the same company.

Whilst working here for all suppliers I have previously changed email address in ME32L and this has worked fine. However for this one supplier the output doesn't seem to change.

With regards to MK03 - I checked in general data > address

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You checked in MK03, but what does that mean for us? do you see the old email  or do you see the new email. And do you really expect to get the email in vendor master changed if you change the email address in ME32L?

do you see your changed email address if you go again into ME32L?

Was the output created after the change or before the change?

Was you form changed? was your print program changed? Do you know for sure that the address is fetched from the right place, quite often it happens that developers re-invent the wheel by creating Z-programs for printing and leave the SAP standard way aside.

Do you use condition records for your output? Is the change made there too?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MK03 the e-mail address I see is the new e-mail.

As we order parts on an SA surely this is the driver for the contact info.

If I go into ME32L yes I see the new email.

Output was created after the change.

These are sent via auto e-mail. So we do not change any print programs and what do you mean by form change?

We do not use condition records for output.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is "auto e-mail"?

No condition records for messages is quite a rare case in the SAP world, are you really certain?

Can you show the determination analysis the message view in your document?

What do you actually output, a change to the schedule agreement or delivery schedules?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you talk about your past, was this in the same company or somewhere else?

You also talk about "one of our suppliers", does that mean the same change is working in other  agreement for other suppliers?

What did you check in MK03 for an outdated email?