cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inetgration between SAP Portal and Easy DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have a requirement to Integrate EasyDMS and  SAP Portal with Single Sign On . Please provide the documentation for configuring the same .

Users should be able to access EasyDMS from Portal . Also please share which Iview template needs to be used for achieving the same  .

Thanks

Shivani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

roman_loshevsky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

EasyDMS and Single Sign On (SSO) - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

So if you already have SSO in SAPGUI you can do the same with Portal SSO ticket

regards,
Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman ,

Thanks for your response .

I have gone through the document earlier but wasn't able to figure out how to launch Easy DMS from SAP Portal . What are the integration steps for launching Easy DMS from SAP Portal 7.4

Thanks

Shivani

roman_loshevsky
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shivani,

EasyDMS is designed as a kind of Add-On to the Microsoft Explorer and written in C++. So I do not think that this can be started via browser.

What kind of integration you looking for ?

Because EasyDMS has to be installed locally and connection to the ERP backend system by RFC call.

There is no functionality to integrate EasyDMS with the Enterprise Portal.

Best regards,
Roman.

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apparently there is a business package for integrating SAP DMS into KM via a Repository Manager. You can download it from http://service.sap.com/swdc.

look for SAP DMS CONNECTOR FOR KM.

Also check if the following may assist you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/42/d289b446076bb2e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Best Regards,

Tal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tal ,

I am aware of the DMS connector for KM . Here what I want to achieve is "Launch Easy DMS from SAP Portal " . Easy DMS is the window based tool for uploading document .

Thanks

Shivani