cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Org Values that needs to be maintained for Org Rule?

former_member218393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to know what all the Organizational values like (company code, purchasing organization etc..) needs to be maintained in GRC for a particular ORU in a system.

Please let us know, if more information required.

Regards,

Biswaranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member218393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro and Plaban,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to lead you in confusion.

Actually mu requirement is to know all these value details (plant, companycode, purchasing organization etc..), related to the ORU for a system.

Is it like only business can provide the details of org values or S&A GRC Team can find the values in respective backend system via SPRO.?

I am asking this as currently, i have asked that these values are scope of S&A and we can find these in SPRO..

If so please let me know, how to find out these values, then only we can maintain the same in Organization Rule in GRC.

Regards,

BIswaranjan

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your ORU based on? only then, i can suggest the values. as you have mentioned, SPRO can be used to find the related Org. values. e.g.: Company code-Plant-Sales Org-Storage location, etc.

If you have any existing ORU, then verify against the same, for the new one

regerds

plaban

former_member218393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Sorry i didn't get you question, "what is your ORU based on?"

I want to activate one Org Rule lets say "BN67".

So i want to know what should be the values for below ORG Unit related to ORU BN67.

Like, what should be the company code, purchasing group etcs related to this BN67..

$BUKRS

$EKORG

$KKBER

$VKORG

$VSTEL

$WERKS

$CSWRK

$IWERK

$SWERK

$LGNUM

Regards,

Biswaranjan

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As AB has said, it depends upon the structure of the ORU.

eg. 1 Org rule id can be created, which consists of all the Plants. so that this is the only  Org rule id for Plant, which can be applied to all the Risks.

So, determine on what basis(location,company code, etc) is your org. rule id created, and thereafter provide the value for that org. value

Regards

Plaban

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Biswaranjan,

all org values you want to check must be defined in the org rules. It depends on your set up and how a conflict can be utilized in your organisation. This is different in each company.

Regards,

Alessandro