cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.13 Auto Clearing for Intercompany OB74

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anyone share their expertise if they faced the below issue or have any idea how to solve.

Issue:

Auto clearing 2 line items of same GL account which both documents created by one sales order for Intercompany via F.13

Details:

Company code A selling to the customer of Company code B, where an inter-company AP document gets created and customer invoice get created in company code B. Company Code A currency is USD and Company code B currency is CAD. The AP intercompany doc currency is USD and Customer invoice is CAD. As we have only one sales order and two invoices to use it as common for auto clearing rule, we have copied the sales order number through a SD user exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 to populate sales order number in (BSEG-XREF2) field and data is also getting populated.

There is only slight difference like 0.1 CAD difference when we compare both of the invoice values. And the GL account which is mapped as Transit Ac is not managed as open item management in FS00.

In OB74 I have configured as Chart of accounts- S- GL Ac No- Crit1(DMBTR)- Crit2(XREF2)- Crit3(WRBTR)- Crit4(BUALT)- Crit5(BLDAT) to get filtered in same run, When I execute F.13 with relevant details the GL account line items are not getting picked.

Can anyone put light that the GL account needs to be manages as open item or anything which I am missing in configuration.

Thanks in advance

VP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check you seeting for both company codes in OBY6 .

whether you have ticked as below if yes then there will not be any gain or loss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

We have not checked the box as you mentioned.

Any other things missing ?

thanks

VP

former_member183690
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pujari

You need to check Open item management , system will not give any report in F.13 until Open item management checked  try to clear through F-03.

Thanks