cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Stories to PDF Generates Blank Pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found an SAP note that describes the problem several colleagues and myself are experiencing, exporting stories to PDF generates blank pages.

2188754 - Lumira Document PDF Export Generates Blank Pages | SAP Knowledge Base Article

However, this note specifies that it's for 1.25 32-bit and we're on 1.28.3 64-bit.  Regardless, the prescribed work-around of lowering the maximum java heap size doesn't seem to work.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Josh

If you are using any custom extensions, see the following:

Now, using Lumira 1.28.4 I have not been able to reproduce the issue with my extensions, but I will do a bit more work on this later today to try to reproduce it.

Do let me know if you are using any custom extensions (or if you have any of these installed) and where you downloaded these extensions from.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was the Visualization Extensions.  But as noted in your attached discussions, the story I was trying to export was not leveraging any of the visualization extensions.  It was the simple fact that I had installed visualization extensions that was causing the problem.  After removing those extensions, I was able to export to PDF successfully.  (NOTE: Data Extensions don't seem to have any impact.)

This is a real bummer... hope SAP has plans to fix this bug soon.

Thanks,

Josh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step1 Check weather you have only native chart of SAP Lumira. If you have installed any extension remove that (uninstall)

Step2 check weather you don't ve trial version

After chking both step even lumira not export to PDF rise mail to support team of Lumira

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Josh:

Have you tried using 1.28.4 - the latest patch?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Went from 1.28.3 to 1.28.4... didn't solve the problem.

Thanks,

Josh