Clarification on a document for Flat File load using Process chain
I am doing POC for Flat File load using Process chain. I researched on google and found multiple threads which are talking about this process. The best one i felt was here:-
However, this document gives lot of screen shots but less explanation. So just clarification purposes can some one help me understand the process.
As per the document (and my understanding) here are the steps author performed:-
- Create a Table (ZTEST)
- Create a Program (ZINS_PATH in se38 This program will populate data from CSV file to ZTEST Table)
- Create Datasource, Infopackage etc.
- Create a TCODE in SE93. User will run this TCODE to load file and will reference ZINS_PATH program in the TCODE.
- Create an event in SM64 for Process chain (ZPATH_IN)
- Create PC and in Event Refere ZPATH_IN.
Is this the correct sequence and steps or am I missing anything.
Phani KV replied
above steps fine but make sure while writing the SE38 program data will full form CSV to ZTEST program.
how you are loading the data daily or weekly
for this program will support only full load not delta loads
do the testing in test system let us know results.