Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Restoring Deleted decision table

Hi Experts ,

I have a issue in front of me . A decision table , which is used in production, is deleted by someone.

I could not find any object with the Object ID of that table , however same is available in other systems.

In case I have old transport than also I don't have any idea that how to retrieve the same in BRFplus

Please guide me how to restore the deleted table.

Regards,

Khushbu

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Khushbu,

unfortunately the object has then been really physically deleted.

For sure one option might be to use the database backup of your system to retrieve it. But that is a quite brute-force approach and also influences all your other development objects. So I would not stick to that as a first choice.

What might be an option is to export the table via XML export from a system where it is still existing and then import it again on the dev system. As you re-create the object on the Dev system you might run into issues when you transport it to the other systems where the object is still existing, so you should try that out on a sandbox system in order to check for side effects.

The quickest way of restore would be to just extract the content of the table from the other system (using the Excel export) and then build the decision table again from scratch on your dev box and upload the content from the excel (which is usually the most relevant part of the )

BR

Christian

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question