Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BEx query - counts of records in query - FS-CD

Hello,

I work for an insurance company that uses the FS-CD module (cash receipts and disbursements).  As receipts are received and payments are disbursed, these receivables and payables hit General Ledger accounts within FS-CD on a detailed record-by-record basis.  Nightly, this information is summarized and sent to the actual General Ledger (FI module).

I need to write a BEx query that is broken out by General Ledger account, which shows the counts of records associated to that General Ledger account in FS-CD.  I am able to break out this information by amount, but cannot figure out how to break it out by count.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Angela

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Angela,

I just looked back at a query where I count the number of schedule line for Sales Order and below is the setting I have for that.

• Forumal 1 - Amount Exception Aggregation - Counter for All Detailed Values Ref. Characteristic - Document Number
  • Formula 2 - Reference Formula 1 with Exception Aggregation - Summation Ref. Characteristic - Item No.
  • Formula 3 - Reference Formula 2 with Exception Aggregation - Summation Ref. Characteristic - SubItem No.

reference means Just call the formula without count.

Thanks,

Arun.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question