Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget check @ GI scenario

Praveen_Bh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario as below:

I want to exclude the project PO from budget check, but want to have the budget check @ GI. I have tried this in my system but could not succeed.

• In config I have maintained as below. I have excluded PR & PO and added GI, FI document, CO document for warning and error:
  • I have first created project structure.
  • Ensured the budget profile is assigned to Project
  • Budgeted the Project in CJ30. Project status is REL, BUDG, AVAC and AUC
  • Created PO (PO value was more than budget) - No budget error occurred - correct result
  • Posted GR w.r.t PO - No budget error occurred - correct result
  • Posted the GI - No budget error occurred - incorrect result : Here I expect the system should check the budget and through an error message, but that is not happening.

For checking whether the budget control is working properly or not I have tried direct FI posting using FB50, this is working fine. Budget error is occurring.

Also, I have checked with transfer posting scenario: while making the transfer posting entry to project stock system is checking the budget and giving the error message.

I have also tested, if I tried to post the GI from plant stock system is giving the budget error message.

I am not able to understand why system is not checking the budget when posting GI from project stock which was received through PO - GR.

Has anyone faced this situation? Can anyone through some light on this scenario please?

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can you please run the budget availability control analysis report from the menu in CJ30 transaction and see your goods issue line there?

Regards,

Paulo

Praveen_Bh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the GI line items are appearing in the CJ30 - analysis:

Check the below snapshot of CJ30 analysis

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Would you mind to identify to GI on the list? Also, what is excluded (red lines)?

Thank you,

Paulo

Praveen_Bh
Explorer
0 Kudos

It is difficult to identify.