Budget check @ GI scenario
I have a scenario as below:
I want to exclude the project PO from budget check, but want to have the budget check @ GI. I have tried this in my system but could not succeed.
- In config I have maintained as below. I have excluded PR & PO and added GI, FI document, CO document for warning and error:
- I have first created project structure.
- Ensured the budget profile is assigned to Project
- Budgeted the Project in CJ30. Project status is REL, BUDG, AVAC and AUC
- Created PO (PO value was more than budget) - No budget error occurred - correct result
- Posted GR w.r.t PO - No budget error occurred - correct result
- Posted the GI - No budget error occurred - incorrect result : Here I expect the system should check the budget and through an error message, but that is not happening.
For checking whether the budget control is working properly or not I have tried direct FI posting using FB50, this is working fine. Budget error is occurring.
Also, I have checked with transfer posting scenario: while making the transfer posting entry to project stock system is checking the budget and giving the error message.
I have also tested, if I tried to post the GI from plant stock system is giving the budget error message.
I am not able to understand why system is not checking the budget when posting GI from project stock which was received through PO - GR.
Has anyone faced this situation? Can anyone through some light on this scenario please?
Thanks and Regards,