Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get job without experience in SAP ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i don't have any experience in SAP sector, and i'm learning SAP BOBI... but there is no jobs for fresher,specifically in India.

when nobody wants to give job ,then how a beginner or fresher will get a job ??

how will they get real time experience or real time projects ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Well, there are lot of challenges on getting fresher jobs now. Even certified consultants are trying to get a break.

There are small scale companies recruit freshers or you have get into offcampus recruitment in big companies.

I suggest you to keep your path on multiple ways, dont trust only on SAP. That's my personal advice.

Try for SAP BOBI opening, dont ever sit idle and search only for this alone. Hope you got it.

All the Best

Regards

Terence

4 REPLIES 4

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Well, there are lot of challenges on getting fresher jobs now. Even certified consultants are trying to get a break.

There are small scale companies recruit freshers or you have get into offcampus recruitment in big companies.

I suggest you to keep your path on multiple ways, dont trust only on SAP. That's my personal advice.

Try for SAP BOBI opening, dont ever sit idle and search only for this alone. Hope you got it.

All the Best

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Once again sir !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Can you give me some Suggestions, to get a job on a contract basis??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav

Your chances of getting a contract based role are less than that of getting permanent, especially without experience.

There are no shortcuts and no easy solutions.

Follow the above guidance from Maria.

Regards

Arden