cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are doing the Production using MTO Scenario (sale order Costing), in the MTO process, Once we do the  MRP run in MD02 system will show the list of PR's , PO's to be created, and in next step when we do the MD04 , their we Need to Convert PR's into Purchase orders/Production orders depending on the requirement.

Here i got stuck actually, we are unable to locate the PR in that MD04 screen, its showing only "Order",

Can any one explain how to solve this issue,

here i have given my MD04 screen, when i click on the "Order" its showing below message,

Thanks in advance,,,

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If you share the screenshot of MD05 it could be helpful to analyse.

Please look into  MRP 4  Storage location level MRP which could be set as 'Storage location stock excluded from MRP'

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Velmurugan,

MD05 Screen Shot,,

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The error message from transaction MD05 clearly describes the error. The number range for planned orders is missing and you need to create it. In order to do that, go to transaction OPPQ and click the button "number ranges".

Regards

Caetano

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

System is try to create Planned order for which number range is not defined.

The screen shot send by you is FERT material .Do you want system to create PR for this ?

Check the number range in  OMI2  and MD91.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you soo much,,,above all replies from help me a lot, actually i didnt maintained NO ranges for PR's,,,

Thank you once again,,,

Rgds,

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If the issue is solved, please close this thread.

Please observe that selecting helpful answers will not close it and you must select the correct answer to close it.

BR

Caetano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

The MD04 screen shot explaining that you have a Ord requirement for that material i.e. MRP has not generated PR for this material

so please check in MM02->MRP4--> Ind / Collective requirement as 1

Then rerun the MRP system will generate PR

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

i have changed, but still problem not solved,,,

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

There are no purchase reqs in the MD04 Screen shot you have displayed.  The row to which you are referring "Order" represents Sales Order Stock.

Please re-run MD02.  This time, select "Display results before they are saved", and create a screenshot of the resulting display.

Best Regards,

DB49

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Maybe there is a BAdI active on your system changing the purchase requisitions created by MRP or hiding them on MD04. Check if BAdIs MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA or MD_PURREQ_CHAGE are implemented.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dogboy,

MD02 Screen Shot,

Result:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you guide me, where can i check this BADi configuration,,

Thanks in advance.,

Rgds,

Ravi

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check if the BAdIs are active on transaction SE18. If you need further assistance talk with your ABAP consultant.