Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Custom domain for a key figure

Hi Guys,

I have a BODS based data source from which I am getting a jey figure like DEC 7 upto 4 decimals places. Now I have created a  Key figure Infoobject of NUMC type(DEC 17 upto 3 decimals please) . This has result in rolling of decimals places from 4 to 3 decimals please. My load are working fine except the rounding of key figures in DSO from 4 decimal(from Datasource) to 3 decimals please. But business want to retain 4 decimals places.

So I create as custom domain of type DEC (7) upto 4 decimals places(total length as 9) & replace the keyfigure standard domain with this customized domain .

Also I updated the domain name entry in the table RSDKYF for the given keyfigure for both the entries( A and M) . After this when ever I am trying running my load , I am getting dump 'ASSIGN_TYPE_CONFLICT' .

Where I am going wrong . Load is running good with standard domain ( DEC 17 upto 3 decimals paces) but fails with custom domain (DEC 7 upto 4 decimals places.

Please suggest.

Best Regards,

Fox

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi ,

Strange but yet , I simply delete the old DTP & recreate and it works for me. SAP sometimes behaves abnormally..

Thank you all guys

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question