cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Key Account Manager data is not showing up

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am trying to assign the Key Account Manager to my Customer BP .

Case1: In Web UI after  I assign the Key Account Manager(Employee responsible) to Sold to Party BP , when I checked in SAP CRM Easy Access in BP transaction, the sold to Party BP is displaying with newly added Key Account Manager as "Has the Employee Responsible".

Case 2: But when it is vice versa, When I create a Employee Responsible relationship in SAP CRM Easy Access, the same is not reflecting in Web UI.

Please could you let me know, Is there any note to apply in Web UI to fix this issue.

Thanks

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Check out transaction BUBA which manages the relationship configuration.

You'll need to check the configuration around in which the direction the relationship can be established.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arden,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please provide more details ?

I have entered into this T-code but not sure which setting I need to look.

Infact This is Standard Relationship category :BUR011 Employee Relation ship.

When I create the relation ship between Employee and Customer BP in Web UI  and saved ,  I am able to see the canges in SAP CRM Easy Access.

But When I create the relationship between Employee BP and Customer BP in SAP CRM Easy Access , I am not able to see the changes in Web UI.

Please could you tell me Where I can do the exact changes so that the relation ship works in both the ways.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Could you please do me a favour and check the table BUT050 for your Business Partners. Check Partner 1 and Partner 2 values, then check if the Relationship Category as expected in both scenarios.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arden,

I have checked in table : BUT050 and the values are below:

Partner1: Sold to Party BP

Partner 2: Employee BP

Relationshop Category : BUR011.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Is that for both Scenario 1 and 2?

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arden,

Please could you tell me ,what is scenario 1 and 2?

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arden,

After creating BP through Web Ui and checked in Table, the field Standard contains flag.

When I created Rel ship through SAP CRM Easy Access, there is no flag in Standard field.

Please find the screen shot for reference.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Just to confirm, if you have an issue with SAP GUI transaction BP. That this is no longer a supported transaction.

All BP Maintenance should be done via WEB UI.

What would be your use case for BP Relationship via SAP GUI?

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arden,

Thanks for your inputs.

It is really helpful answer.

Generally our users are creating relationship  in Web UI so this won't be any problem.

But we are going to data migration, so If the relationship doesn't work from SAP CRM Easy access, will it be any problem in data migration?

I am wondering this relationship is not working for only Employee relationship but the contact person relationship is working from either ways like SAP CRM Easy Access and Web UI.

Thanks

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arden,

This issue is fixed. When we are maintaining Sales area and set standard field, it is appaearing in Web UI.

Thanks for your time and inputs.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (0)